| < November >
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jenny Lind Island, Nt in November is very cold at -22.7 °C (-8.86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -26.7 °C (-16.1 °F).
- The weather in November is arid. An airy 5.5mm (0.2in) of fluid is dropped.
Weather Trend Graph for November in Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Jenny Lind Island, Nt:
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 759.8 kms (472.1 miles) WNW
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 145.7 kms (90.6 miles) WNW
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 296.5 kms (184.3 miles) W
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 466.2 kms (289.7 miles) W
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 557.2 kms (346.3 miles) W
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 332.4 kms (206.6 miles) SW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 513.4 kms (319 miles) SW
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 899.5 kms (558.9 miles) SW
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 713.7 kms (443.5 miles) NNE
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 713.5 kms (443.4 miles) NNE
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 342.2 kms (212.7 miles) ENE
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 334.9 kms (208.1 miles) E
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 823.3 kms (511.6 miles) E
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 488.4 kms (303.5 miles) E
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 654.5 kms (406.7 miles) E
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 544.5 kms (338.4 miles) SSE
- Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada - 771.1 kms (479.2 miles) SE
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 836.7 kms (519.9 miles) S