| < September >
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jenny Lind Island, Nt in September is slightly cold at -0.9 °C (30.38 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- The weather in September is droughty. A paltry 18.6mm (0.7in) of water is dropped.
Check the distance to and compare the Jenny Lind Island, Nt September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Jenny Lind Island, Nt:
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 759.8 kms (472.1 miles) WNW
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 145.7 kms (90.6 miles) WNW
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 296.5 kms (184.3 miles) W
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 466.2 kms (289.7 miles) W
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 557.2 kms (346.3 miles) W
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 332.4 kms (206.6 miles) SW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 513.4 kms (319 miles) SW
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 899.5 kms (558.9 miles) SW
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 713.7 kms (443.5 miles) NNE
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 713.5 kms (443.4 miles) NNE
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 342.2 kms (212.7 miles) ENE
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 334.9 kms (208.1 miles) E
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 823.3 kms (511.6 miles) E
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 488.4 kms (303.5 miles) E
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 654.5 kms (406.7 miles) E
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 544.5 kms (338.4 miles) SSE
- Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada - 771.1 kms (479.2 miles) SE
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 836.7 kms (519.9 miles) S